
ARLINGTON, TX - WBO welterweight champion and current pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao (50-3-2) and former welterweight champion Joshua Clottey (35-3) faced off in an amicable atmosphere to promote their upcoming March 13th fight.
Surrounded by the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, team owner Jerry Jones, trainer Freddie Roach, and Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, the two welterweights participated in the promotional press conference inside the new $1.2 billion Cowboys Stadium.
Top Rank announced that Pacquiao vs Clottey will be featured on HBO Pay-Per-View (PPV). It appears that Floyd Mayweather, Jr will fight on a different date, perhaps on May 1st.
During the press conference, Pacquiao stated:
I would like to thank God for giving me good health every day. I'd like to thank Jerry Jones . . . It's my first time to come here. I like the introduction, it's amazing . . . I feel like a football player. Please come on March 13th. It's going to be a good fight with Clottey . . . . We will do our best to give a good fight.
Clottey stated:
First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Jerry Jones for giving me this opportunity fight . . . I've never seen a stadium like this before . . . . and I would like to thank Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach for this wonderful opportunity that they have given me. I can't thank Manny Pacquiao enough. He is the best guy. This fight will be a hell of a fight.
source: examiner.com
Surrounded by the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, team owner Jerry Jones, trainer Freddie Roach, and Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, the two welterweights participated in the promotional press conference inside the new $1.2 billion Cowboys Stadium.
Top Rank announced that Pacquiao vs Clottey will be featured on HBO Pay-Per-View (PPV). It appears that Floyd Mayweather, Jr will fight on a different date, perhaps on May 1st.
During the press conference, Pacquiao stated:
I would like to thank God for giving me good health every day. I'd like to thank Jerry Jones . . . It's my first time to come here. I like the introduction, it's amazing . . . I feel like a football player. Please come on March 13th. It's going to be a good fight with Clottey . . . . We will do our best to give a good fight.
Clottey stated:
First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Jerry Jones for giving me this opportunity fight . . . I've never seen a stadium like this before . . . . and I would like to thank Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach for this wonderful opportunity that they have given me. I can't thank Manny Pacquiao enough. He is the best guy. This fight will be a hell of a fight.
source: examiner.com
No comments:
Post a Comment